Hundreds of south Asians gathered together for a week of intentional time together in the harvest, sharing the gospel with others just as they had received it. What could happen from such a concerted effort to act together in obedience, side by side as churches?
- 13,191 people heard the gospel!
- 5,427 people professed faith in Christ!
- 94 new believers “dunked”!
- 84 new gatherings already formed within a week!
- Many more gatherings planned and formed even as news first went out!
The churches now are praying that the new disciples bear the same fruit through discipleship that others too may hear the gospel as well as that they stand firm in the face of opposition and persecution.